Death - fuck you.

Thousands of fucking thousands of people die everyday. A person dies and we realise a whole life just ended there, no matter in what way, it just ended. Finished; a whole amazing and complex being, gone. Forever, no matter what it means. In our perception of time, it is dead forever. "It", yes! The whole earth dies slowly as well do all living beings on it. And we just watch. I'll explain, humans. When you hear the number of people dead on a catastrophe of any type, it gets to you some way. When a family member dies, a close one, it fucks you up bad. But when thousands of people die everyday, you just magically put it to the back of your little selfish heads and you watch. So does Rafael. He watches and he knows he does nothing about it. Same as you all. Because you need to forget all that pain the world is cursed with and you need to forget about bigger problems to think of your own and survive. Well us cats can't do that. You shouldn't have taken the Nature we had. When you look me in the eyes and say everything is gonna be alright  I just disappear. That's not me. I know how to be fully aware of everything. I am aware of all the pain that comes from everything whether I have experienced it or someone else has. Because I know there is pain, I feel pain. And in order for you humans to be happy, you just turn off that awareness all of us beings have and stop thinking, you just feel. And trust me, I am jealous of you, I really am. You all be happy and watch. I'll live through ages of pain until the world ends and I end with it.

Don't know if I'll ever write again. If I do, don't read it.


The Cat -