Happiness Denied. Try again.

"WE're all trapped with what we've got, free with what we have to use. We're free! And that gives us the possibility to be happy" - Somebody said this and somebody lied. At least that's my opinion. How can someone be happy in poverty? How CAN someone survive extreme misery, the same misery that we, humans gave 'em, our brothers and sisters?
Let's start a revolution people, c'mon! And don't tell me it's too late, don't tell me it's too hard. It's hard for the people suffering and whose rights are being completely ignored. Not for you. It will BE hard for you and maybe that's what it takes to make people act. Because we don't act out of compassion, but we'll surely act under suffering and fear. And that's just embarrassing.
I said the first quote. I denied it and argued against it. And now I say it can be done, that it is true: everyone can be happy.
The thing is that not everybody wants you to be HAPPY.